Welcome Friends & Relatives!

We created this site in hopes of not jamming your email full of pics of our pride and joy. Enjoy and behold the wonder that is our son!

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

30 Days of Thanksgiving: November 1

I've had a couple of friends start posting one thing a day to be thankful for throughout the month of November. I did this last year on my food blog during the month of October (I titled the posts 31 Days of Praise). With things being fairly hectic lately, I've decided that I need to do this again to remind myself to be thankful for everything that God has given me.

Day 1: Today I am thankful for our laminate flooring (and a wonderful husband who cleaned it). Amelia got sick right before bed tonight and it was much easier to clean up the laminate flooring than it would have been to clean up the old shag carpet that we used to have in the living room.

Our poor little Amelia

No comments: