Welcome Friends & Relatives!

We created this site in hopes of not jamming your email full of pics of our pride and joy. Enjoy and behold the wonder that is our son!

Thursday, November 10, 2011

30 Days of Thanksgiving: November 10

Day 10: Today I was reminded to be thankful for the wonderful friends that God has given to me. I am truly blessed beyond measure.
I was up and working fairly early at a "for pay" sewing project this morning, still pretty tired out from the activities of yesterday when a friend surprised me and stopped by with a Peppermint Mocha. Then a little later another friend sent me a message letting me know that she could watch the kids this weekend so we could go out for Jared's birthday, and I hadn't even asked. I pray that I too can be a blessing to others as my friends are to me!

1 comment:

Sarah Robertson said...

Yah for friends! Have fun going out for Jared's birthday...what a treat!