Welcome Friends & Relatives!

We created this site in hopes of not jamming your email full of pics of our pride and joy. Enjoy and behold the wonder that is our son!

Saturday, November 12, 2011

30 Days of Thanksgiving: November 12

Day 12: With today being Jared's birthday, I am reminded how grateful I am for him but also for the wonderful in-laws that I have. I am truly blessed by Jared's parents and how they raised him to be the man that he is today. Thank you to a great mother-in-law and father-in-law!

2 comments:

Gma Patti said...

Aww how sweet! Thank you for the kind words. Appreciate it! :) Love you!

Gma Patti said...

We are also amazed at the super job of your parents in raising you girls! I always tell others...."They don't make them like that anymore ( you )" We are SO thankful the Lord blessed our son and grandchildren and us with a truly wonderful wife and mother,and us a wonderful dil!