Welcome Friends & Relatives!

We created this site in hopes of not jamming your email full of pics of our pride and joy. Enjoy and behold the wonder that is our son!

Friday, November 25, 2011

30 Days of Thanksgiving: November 23-25

It's been wonderful and busy Thanksgiving week full of things to be thankful for:

Day 23:  I am thankful for the opportunity to go grocery shopping with only Miss Sofia (who slept the entire shopping trip). I fully enjoyed not having to tell anyone even once to "stop touching that and put your hands back into the cart". :o)

Day 24:  Happy Thanksgiving! I am thankful for the ability to walk. I was able to "enjoy" a 5k this morning with Jared and a few other friends this morning while my mother and father-in-law watched the kiddos. It's the first time in a LONG time that I have walked/ran over 3 miles, let alone without a stroller. :o)

Day 25:  I am thankful for some good deals while out shopping this morning, for some crafting time with a friend, and for an enjoyable family night.

No comments: