Welcome Friends & Relatives!

We created this site in hopes of not jamming your email full of pics of our pride and joy. Enjoy and behold the wonder that is our son!

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

30 Days of Thanksgiving: November 15

Day 15: Today I am thankful for Reagan. His brain and body move at lightning speeds and generally in the wrong direction making him quite a handful most days, but on the days that they move in the right direction he is the single most amazing little helper.
For instance, I do not do well with vomit, it makes me sick just thinking about it. Today Reagan walked into the living room where I was feeding Sofi, he was carrying the puke bucket. He asked, "Mom, do you know why I have the puke bucket?" I replied that I did not. He said, "I have the puke bucket because I think I'm going to throw up." I told him that he should just go in the bathroom and use the toilet. Reagan proceeded to remind me that he prefers to throw up in the bucket (just ask Gma L.). I told him that if he was going to throw up in the bucket he should do it in the bathroom because puke makes mommy feel sick. I really didn't think he was serious about having to puke. Next thing I know, Reagan is in the bathroom throwing up into his bucket. Then I heard him dump the bucket's contents into the toilet, flush, rinse out the bucket, and wash his hands. :o)

No comments: