Welcome Friends & Relatives!

We created this site in hopes of not jamming your email full of pics of our pride and joy. Enjoy and behold the wonder that is our son!

Thursday, November 17, 2011

30 Days of Thanksgiving: November 17

Day 17: I will be completely honest, today was a day that I really, REALLY struggled with being thankful for anything. I was so worn out with sick kids and frustrated with not being able to get everything done that I needed to. I was running low on sleep, the house was a disaster, and I did not feel like I was being the wife and mother that I should be able to be. Basically, I wanted to be Super Woman (the wife and mother who can handle anything and everything that life throws at her with a smile on her face) but discovered that I was not.
That's when it hit me, I would never be Super Woman because I am just a human being. I will never be perfect this side of heaven. BUT God doesn't expect me to be perfect He only expects me to do my best. In short, I am so very thankful for God's grace. I do not deserve it but He chooses to give it. :o)

No comments: